Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vortaxonus in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Vortaxonus

You know, I was casually browsing thisrough "Rreddit threand": [found this](https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7sxdnb/21_trillion_dollars_is_missing_from_the_us/) and found a quote that I can't help feel it's somewhat relevant here:

"Can you imagine if the citizens in America united and demanded people, politicians and corperations be held accountable for plundering their tax dollars, murdering millions of innocent civilians around the world in their name and the endless corruption that plagues every corner of the government from the FDA to the CIA.

But instead, you are all divided over red or blue, building up such strong narratives you are completely unable to look at anything objectively anymore and will eat up whatever propaganda supports your side no matter how ridiculous.

The American empire is on the brink of collapse, its not because of Obama or Trump, its because your citizens don't hold government accountable for anything. Your all to busy freaking out over irrelevant shit like which pronouns you're going to use..."

Makes you wonder how bad Canada is, from what I've heard it's drenched in this toxic, nation-ruining sjw shit. That and DakariKingMykan is a thing.
No reason given
Edited by Vortaxonus
Vortaxonus

You know, I was casually browsing this "Reddit thread":https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7sxdnb/21_trillion_dollars_is_missing_from_the_us/ and found a quote that I can't help feel it's somewhat relevant here:
"Can you imagine if the citizens in America united and demanded people, politicians and corperations be held accountable for plundering their tax dollars, murdering millions of innocent civilians around the world in their name and the endless corruption that plagues every corner of the government from the FDA to the CIA.
But instead, you are all divided over red or blue, building up such strong narratives you are completely unable to look at anything objectively anymore and will eat up whatever propaganda supports your side no matter how ridiculous.
The American empire is on the brink of collapse, its not because of Obama or Trump, its because your citizens don't hold government accountable for anything. Your all to busy freaking out over irrelevant shit like which pronouns you're going to use..."
Makes you wonder how bad Canada is, from what I've heard it's drenched in this toxic, nation-ruining sjw shit. That and DakariKingMykan is a thing.
No reason given
Edited by Vortaxonus