Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"[@Vortaxonus":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3585438#post_3585438
)  
Though it appears the original petition may have been updated to not outright ban Dr. Wolf, Josh, and Silver Quill to simply taking away their Community Guest status. This was pointed out to me recently and I don't remember this being theire before. Doesn't changed the fact it is filled with misinformation.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"@Vortaxonus":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3585438#post_3585438
Though it appears the original petition may have been updated to not outright ban Dr. Wolf, Josh, and Silver Quill to simply taking away their Community Guest status. This was pointed out to me recently and I don't remember this being their. Doesn't changed the fact it is filled with misinformation.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar