Viewing last 25 versions of post by The Smiling Pony in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
"[@Background Pony #412D":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3853242#post_3853242
)  
Why is anything important?

I mean, this is a thread about a supposed media critic that rants about how this or that fictional story is "bad" or whatever overly exaggerated epithet they decide to use, and here they are writing _*this_*. How could anyone can take any of their unoriginal rants or reviews half-way seriously considering what they themselves create (and would thus supposedly think is good)?

And if you remove _*that_* from them, what's left? Another bitter ex-fan angry that they didn't get the e-fame they thought they deserved? A dangerous [_*apparently_]*-charismatic narcissist that chews threwough friends every other weeks to spit them out as mortal enemies deserving death threats? A pathological liar and hypocrite that's spent the last several years trying to hide the fact they wrote pedophilic fan fiction?

I really have to ask, what is there about bhaalspawn that's worth defending? They'd be the chrischan of MLP, if Jin didn't already exist.
No reason given
Edited by The Smiling Pony
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
"@Background Pony #412D":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3853242#post_3853242
Why is anything important?

I mean, this is a thread about a supposed media critic that rants about how this or that fictional story is "bad" or whatever overly exaggerated epithet they decide to use, and here they are writing _this_. How could anyone can take any of their unoriginal rants or reviews half-way seriously considering what they themselves create (and would thus supposedly think is good)?

And if you remove _that_ from them, what's left? Another bitter ex-fan angry that they didn't get the e-fame they thought they deserved? A dangerous [_apparently_]-charismatic narcissist that chews threw friends every other weeks to spit them out as mortal enemies deserving death threats? A pathological liar and hypocrite that's spent the last several years trying to hide the fact they wrote pedophilic fan fiction?

I really have to ask, what is there about bhaalspawn that's worth defending? They'd be the chrischan of MLP, if Jin didn't already exist.
No reason given
Edited by The Smiling Pony