Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vida Pony in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Vida Pony

Dramawhore
"[@SpokenMind93":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3949216#post_3949216

)

I was mainly speaking about Maud's response when I said shit talking. Also, given you're referring to Douglas' video (where he did, in fact, shit talk me), I'd say you fall under that clause as well. Also, _*three_* people posted about me. Not just "one post" like you said. You're objectively wrong on that front. And it's not that I feel hurt. If someone speaks negatively about me in a way that I see as unfair, biased, or (as the case may be) blatantly false, I make a point to always confront them on what they have to say. Maybe it ends positively, maybe negatively. Maybe it ends in me getting bored and going on to confront other people. Either way, it's what I do.

"

[
@Jas":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3949231#post_3949231

)

So basically you just want to participate in a discussion speaking negatively about people, but refuse to actually speak to them when they show up to correct your false assertions? _*Totally not a horrible personality trait._

Why would I ban Peet from conventions that Peet doesn't attend? What would that do? What would that accomplish? It would even impact PEET. Did you think about why banning Peet from guest status be a worthwhile endeavor _*when Peet is never a convention guest?_

I love this narrative you have going where you say I feel threatened by people on a forum... When you're the one desperately avoiding talking to me. Because you know it wouldn't end well for you. You truly ARE the average brony.

*Insert Discord OK Hand Emoji Here**

Also, why exactly was I even talked about in this thread? What was the point of that?
No reason given
Edited by Vida Pony
Vida Pony

Dramawhore
"@SpokenMind93":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3949216#post_3949216

I was mainly speaking about Maud's response when I said shit talking. Also, given you're referring to Douglas' video (where he did, in fact, shit talk me), I'd say you fall under that clause as well. Also, _three_ people posted about me. Not just "one post" like you said. You're objectively wrong on that front. And it's not that I feel hurt. If someone speaks negatively about me in a way that I see as unfair, biased, or (as the case may be) blatantly false, I make a point to always confront them on what they have to say. Maybe it ends positively, maybe negatively. Maybe it ends in me getting bored and going on to confront other people. Either way, it's what I do.

"@Jas":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3949231#post_3949231

So basically you just want to participate in a discussion speaking negatively about people, but refuse to actually speak to them when they show up to correct your false assertions? _Totally not a horrible personality trait._

Why would I ban Peet from conventions that Peet doesn't attend? What would that do? What would that accomplish? It would even impact PEET. Did you think about why banning Peet from guest status be a worthwhile endeavor _when Peet is never a convention guest?_

I love this narrative you have going where you say I feel threatened by people on a forum... When you're the one desperately avoiding talking to me. Because you know it wouldn't end well for you. You truly ARE the average brony.

*Insert Discord OK Hand Emoji Here*
No reason given
Edited by Vida Pony