Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3955764#post_3955764

)

They are both talk worthy.

https://archive.is/ijsJu

[bq]

>
anonymous asked:

>
Does it rub you the wrong way that the ponies are made out be the superior species? People have made jokes about unicorns being the master race and I never cared for that, but now it seems like the ponies are shown to have the only culture anyone could stand to benefit from but the ponies don't benefit from learning about other cultures (other than avoiding war). There's this superiority message that sems to be getting more blatant as the series continues.[/bq]

[bq]

>
That’s the result of making one race’s entire philosophy being “Friendship” and then moving on to preach “Friendship” as the solution to every single problem under the sun.

>
>
We wouldn’t have this problem if MLP didn’t move out of Equestria to focus more on “the world” and politics, and spend more time preaching than telling stories.

>
>
~Lily[/bq]

You know Lily if you don't like the way the show has been going you can just drop it and shut up about it like most

sane people do....Then again you are one of the most whiny people I've ever seen.

https://archive.is/pB5Ol

[bq]

>
zangrious asked:

>
According to some anonymous nobody, you deserved the spider spam. While I won’t apologize on their behalf - Lord knows they can’t muster the compassion to do it themselves- I am sorry that you have to go through that because people can’t help themselves...[/bq]

[bq]

>
The thing is, Lily didn’t even get them. I’m certainly not going to forward something that is specifically intended to cause her distress. I deleted them and closed the submissions.

>
>
The fact of the matter is that some people think Lily deserves any horrible thing that happens to her because they don’t like Lily for stupid and trivial reasons, and they’re such monstrous psychopaths that they have no sense of reason.

>
>
Most of their reasons for hating Lily boil down to “she has opinions about cartoons I don’t like” and “she speaks out about terrible things that I’m desensitized to/guilty of.” These people are so bratty, childish, and evil that they would justify anything happening to her so long as she remains someone they don’t like. Like I said: They won’t stop until Lily is dead, and even then they still won’t stop. They’ve even started harassing the mod of Honeycrisp Tales because she’s friends with Lily and they REALLY want Lily to lose everything.

>
>
I hope they get run over by a truck.

>
>
~Mod Ebara[/bq]

Hay Ebara when trying to be the better person DON'T MAKE COMMENTS THAT WISH HARM UPON A PERSON! Oh and again

most of the people complaining about Lily just want her to stop being such a death threat making brat who is

everything she hates about people. Only monsters want her dead. Then again she is the very monster she whines about

so why would I aspect logic from her?

Here have more of Lily being a horrible person.

[bq]

>
When will Lily apologise to Patchworkheart?

>
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]

>
Lily’s relationship with Patchworkheart is none of your business. Keep your nose where it belongs.

>
>
~Mod Ebara[/bq]

[bq]

>
I still think they deserve an apology. Lily did wrong them, whether intentionally or not.

>
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]

>
Patch has already received more apologies than they actually deserve. I will not allow Lily to make any more. The only reason you don’t already have this information is because IT ISN’T YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

>
>
Keep your uneducated, uninformed opinions to yourself, and mind your own business.

>
>
~Mod Ebara[/bq]

Yeah everyone I wonder why people don't like Lily Orchard and her need to bring up people who just want to be left

alone? It is like a tots mystery. /S I have also heard rumors that Samus is a woman. /S
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3955764#post_3955764

[bq]anonymous asked:
Does it rub you the wrong way that the ponies are made out be the superior species? People have made jokes about unicorns being the master race and I never cared for that, but now it seems like the ponies are shown to have the only culture anyone could stand to benefit from but the ponies don't benefit from learning about other cultures (other than avoiding war). There's this superiority message that sems to be getting more blatant as the series continues.[/bq]

[bq]That’s the result of making one race’s entire philosophy being “Friendship” and then moving on to preach “Friendship” as the solution to every single problem under the sun.

We wouldn’t have this problem if MLP didn’t move out of Equestria to focus more on “the world” and politics, and spend more time preaching than telling stories.

~Lily[/bq]

You know Lily if you don't like the way the show has been going you can just drop it and shut up about it like most

sane people do....Then again you are one of the most whiny people I've ever seen.

[bq]zangrious asked:
According to some anonymous nobody, you deserved the spider spam. While I won’t apologize on their behalf - Lord knows they can’t muster the compassion to do it themselves- I am sorry that you have to go through that because people can’t help themselves...[/bq]

[bq]The thing is, Lily didn’t even get them. I’m certainly not going to forward something that is specifically intended to cause her distress. I deleted them and closed the submissions.

The fact of the matter is that some people think Lily deserves any horrible thing that happens to her because they don’t like Lily for stupid and trivial reasons, and they’re such monstrous psychopaths that they have no sense of reason.

Most of their reasons for hating Lily boil down to “she has opinions about cartoons I don’t like” and “she speaks out about terrible things that I’m desensitized to/guilty of.” These people are so bratty, childish, and evil that they would justify anything happening to her so long as she remains someone they don’t like. Like I said: They won’t stop until Lily is dead, and even then they still won’t stop. They’ve even started harassing the mod of Honeycrisp Tales because she’s friends with Lily and they REALLY want Lily to lose everything.

~Mod Ebara[/bq]

Hay Ebara when trying to be the better person DON'T MAKE COMMENTS THAT WISH HARM UPON A PERSON! Oh and again

most of the people complaining about Lily just want her to stop being such a death threat making brat who is

everything she hates about people. Only monsters want her dead. Then again she is the very monster she whines about

so why would I aspect logic from her?

Here have more of Lily being a horrible person.

[bq]When will Lily apologise to Patchworkheart?
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]Lily’s relationship with Patchworkheart is none of your business. Keep your nose where it belongs.

~Mod Ebara[/bq]

[bq]I still think they deserve an apology. Lily did wrong them, whether intentionally or not.
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]Patch has already received more apologies than they actually deserve. I will not allow Lily to make any more. The only reason you don’t already have this information is because IT ISN’T YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Keep your uneducated, uninformed opinions to yourself, and mind your own business.

~Mod Ebara[/bq]

Yeah everyone I wonder why people don't like Lily Orchard and her need to bring up people who just want to be left alone? It is like a tots mystery. /S I have also heard rumors that Samus is a woman. /S
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3955764#post_3955764

[bq]anonymous asked:

[bq]That’s the result of making one race’s entire philosophy being “Friendship” and then moving on to preach “Friendship” as the solution to every single problem under the sun.

~Lily[/bq]

[bq]zangrious asked:

[bq]The thing is, Lily didn’t even get them. I’m certainly not going to forward something that is specifically intended to cause her distress. I deleted them and closed the submissions.

~Mod Ebara[/bq]

most

of the people complaining about Lily just want her to stop being such a death threat making brat who is

everything

she hates about people. Only monsters want her dead. Then again she is the very monster she whines about

so why

would I aspect logic from her?
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

[bq]anonymous asked:

~Lily[/bq]

[bq]zangrious asked:

~Mod Ebara[/bq]

Hay Ebara when trying to be the better person DON'T MAKE COMMENTS THAT WISH HARM UPON A PERSON! Oh and again most

of the people complaining about Lily just want her to stop being such a death threat making brat who is everything

she hates about people. Only monsters want her dead. Then again she is the very monster she whines about so why

would I aspect logic from her?
No reason given
Edited by Jas