Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@Wiimeiser":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4048578#post_4048578

)

My main point is Lily calms to be anti-pedo and yet she really only whines about two fandoms with drawings or

fanfics that have pedo themes. I remember her saying making foalcon drawings also equal being a pedo but she seems

to ignore SU and Star VS fanfics or fanart that have pedo themes. I mean it'll still sound hypocritical coming from

Lily since she made those Stockholm fanfics but at least she come across as consistent in her clams of being

anti-pedo in fandoms if she you know whined about other fandoms that have fanfics and fanart with pedo themes.

"

[
@Background Pony #4F9D":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4048582#post_4048582

)

Yeah but Lily never seems to want to provide proof of her calaims. I mean I understand not having to do it all the

time but at least provide proof when it comes to something serious like a lawsuit being dropped.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Wiimeiser":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4048578#post_4048578

My main point is Lily calms to be anti-pedo and yet she really only whines about two fandoms with drawings or

fanfics that have pedo themes. I remember her saying making foalcon drawings also equal being a pedo but she seems

to ignore SU and Star VS fanfics or fanart that have pedo themes. I mean it'll still sound hypocritical coming from

Lily since she made those Stockholm fanfics but at least she come across as consistent in her clams of being

anti-pedo in fandoms if she you know whined about other fandoms that have fanfics and fanart with pedo themes.

"@Background Pony #4F9D":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4048582#post_4048582

Yeah but Lily never seems to want to provide proof of her calms. I mean I understand not having to do it all the

time but at least provide proof when it comes to something serious like a lawsuit being dropped.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Wiimeiser":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4048578#post_4048578

anti-pedo in fandoms.

"@Background Pony #4F9D":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4048582#post_4048582

Yeah but Lily never seems to want to provide proof of her calms. I mean I understand not having to do it all the

No reason given
Edited by Jas