Viewing last 25 versions of post by Red-Supernova in topic The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
"[@Background Pony #0FB1":](/forums/generals/topics/the-downfall-of-tgwtg-or-channel-awesome-324?post_id=5034400#post_5034400
"
)  
[
@Dr_Osaka":](/forums/generals/topics/the-downfall-of-tgwtg-or-channel-awesome-324?post_id=5034490#post_5034490
"
)  
[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/the-downfall-of-tgwtg-or-channel-awesome-324?post_id=5034494#post_5034494
)  
UGH. Even back when I was a frequent watcher of the Nostalgia Critic, I never liked his "shit on the Star Wars prequels" "jokes". I mean, I get it. They are very flawed movies. But I never had much of an issue with them. Then again, I'm a casual viewer of the Star Wars series anyway so maybe I'm just "naive". [spoiler]||I wish I could stopped his The Force Awakens video and forced him to watch The Phantom Menace again until he could properly get Jar-Jar's species name right. I could see him acting like a whiny child about wanting to watch a Star Wars prequel as punishment.[/spoiler]
||  
Also get this, does anybody remember Demo Reel? Well, I recently watched an analysis on it and in the series, Doug Walker's character's past in based on Jake Lloyd's and that his character wants to fight fate. Its one thing he wanted to base his fictional character on real people but Jake Lloyd?! Especially since shitting on The Phantom Menace was a reoccurring thing of the Nostalgia Critic? Ain't that fucking rich of Doug to do this?! Does this mean he has more respect for Jake Lloyd after Demo Reel, especially after hearing what happened to poor Jake after The Phantom Menace?

(The trailer for the NC's The Force Awakens' video)

Tamara as Rey: I'm no one.....

Nostalgia Critic:....Jake Lloyd no one?

PFFT! Of course not.

"

[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/the-downfall-of-tgwtg-or-channel-awesome-324?post_id=5063952#post_5063952
)  
That's cool if you do but I couldn't stand his clipless video of Pixels. Probably because I saw the movie and could see the glaring flaws in Doug's analysis.
No reason given
Edited by Red-Supernova