Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@EHAN":](/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2753268#post_2753268
)  
Whenever I form my glorious autocratic nation of lolicons and harem believers, you shall help me kill my enemies and create the true ideal society

we
shall sow the seeds of loliconism

together

put your hands all over my seed producer and help me pump it out, EHAN, for we must begin spreading the seeds of my ideology all over everything posthaste
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@EHAN":/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2753268#post_2753268
Whenever I form my glorious autocratic nation of lolicons and harem believers, you shall help me kill my enemies and create the true ideal society

sow the seeds of loliconism

put your hands all over my seed producer and help me pump it out, EHAN, for we must begin spreading the seeds of my ideology all over everything posthaste
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@EHAN":/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2753268#post_2753268

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

put your hands all over my seed producer and help me pump it out, EHAN, for we must begin spreading the seeds of my ideology posthaste
No reason given