Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #6F1D in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6F1D
[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5343241#post_5343241)
I could call someone a blue blood but that don’t mean I’m sucking his dick cause he’s rich.

Magic is in the blood. So insulting someone’s bloodline makes sense as an insult if they can’t do magic. Might be a classism thing too.
Voldermorts relatives were convinced they were practically nobility despite living in squalor just because they could trace their bloodline back to Salazar slytherin.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #6F1D
Background Pony #6F1D
[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5343241#post_5343241)
I could call someone a blue blood but that don’t mean I’m sucking his dick cause he’s rich.

Magic is in the blood. So insulting someone’s bloodline makes sense as an insult if can’t do magic. Might be a classism thing too.
Voldermorts relatives were convinced they were practically nobility despite living in squalor just because they could trace their bloodline back to Salazar slytherin.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #6F1D