Viewing last 25 versions of post by Virgil Stormblade in topic Video Game General

Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
"[@Number1pegasus":](/generals/video-game-general/post/3092453#post_3092453
[bq="Number1pegasus"]
)  

>
I honestly think Injustice 2 as of this moment has the best Story mode in any fighting game. [/bq]

>saying this when Blazblue exists

This is a wrong opinion man, sorry. Like, Injustice 2 may have a good story, but it's child's play compared to Blazblue.

"

[
@Number1pegasus":](/generals/video-game-general/post/3092454#post_3092454
[bq="Number1pegasus"]
) " 

> [
@Number1pegasus":](/generals/video-game-general/post/3092453#post_3092453
)
>
Also on the ironic side too

>
>
This is by far the best DC movie. Just fucking hire Nether-Realm to make the next DC movie. [/bq]

OK, this part. You're not wrong. I mean, considering the bar set by BvS (and the hilariously awful Martha scene), standards aren't high, but still, you're not wrong. (It's also hilarious the people who wrote the story to Mortal Kombat Armageddon are better writers than the ones for BvS (in MK's case, they did learn how to write at least), but that's neither here nor there)
No reason given
Edited by Virgil Stormblade
Virgil Stormblade

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
"@Number1pegasus":/generals/video-game-general/post/3092453#post_3092453
[bq="Number1pegasus"] I honestly think Injustice 2 as of this moment has the best Story mode in any fighting game. [/bq]
This is a wrong opinion man, sorry. Like, Injustice 2 may have a good story, but it's child's play compared to Blazblue.

"@Number1pegasus":/generals/video-game-general/post/3092454#post_3092454
[bq="Number1pegasus"] "@Number1pegasus":/generals/video-game-general/post/3092453#post_3092453

This is by far the best DC movie. Just fucking hire Nether-Realm to make the next DC movie. [/bq]
OK, this part. You're not wrong. I mean, considering the bar set by BvS (and the hilariously awful Martha scene), standards aren't high, but still, you're ntot wrong. (It's also hilarious the people who wrote the story to Mortal Kombat Armageddon are better writers than the ones for BvS, but that's neither here nor there)
No reason given
Virgil Stormblade

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
"@Number1pegasus":/generals/video-game-general/post/3092453#post_3092453
[bq="Number1pegasus"] I honestly think Injustice 2 as of this moment has the best Story mode in any fighting game. [/bq]

"@Number1pegasus":/generals/video-game-general/post/3092454#post_3092454
[bq="Number1pegasus"] "@Number1pegasus":/generals/video-game-general/post/3092453#post_3092453

OK, this part. You're not wrong. I mean, considering the bar set by BvS (and the hilariously awful Martha scene), standards aren't high, but still, you're nto wrong.
No reason given