Video Game General

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Anyone remember when games were actually finished before being released? Back before the general public paid full price to be beta testers?

Good times.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@Cyborg_pony

@Prof.NightJack  
Good god I hope they do fix these when it comes out.

Even then though like someone said in the comments. It’s the ME Andromeda problem where the shit faces is just the tip of the iceberg.

Cuz it’s not just the faces. It’s also the trash roster. And even if characters we want are added as DLC later. It’s still DLC, which is once again shit that SHOULD HAVE BEEN in the game already.

so it just comes off as insult to injury. And no amount of patching can fix that. Seriously. Game companies. It’s a huge, fucking bad idea to announce DLC when your game isn’t even out yet.

It’s just so scummy.
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
@mariomarc  
That too. Though it can be turned off it’s still stupid.

And not only is it dumb but it actually isn’t even good. Like Max said that he IMMEDIATELY found a better combo once he turned it off.

He said he’s reccomend just turning off the function from the get go cuz it sucks.
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
Oh yeah and also the voices. God the Voices. At least I think Dante is the original Dante.

But regardless a lot of the Voices sound bad. Like they aren’t even trying, or even unfitting.

Though I keep hearing people say the reason for this is due to that Voice actor debacle that happened. Which has been making it hard to fined good voice actors apparently? At least I’ve heard people say that like three times now.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Number1pegasus

The worst part was the developer saying in an interview, “Oh, no one remembers the X-Men, but check out all these MCU characters! You should totally see Captain Marvel’s movie by the way.” Not kidding, this is more or less exactly what they said.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@SquiggyBomb

It’s just… it’s painfully obvious that this roster crap is pretty much being done just to spite Fox, because apparently Ike Perlmutter believes that featuring the X-Men or Fantastic 4 in anything “gives Fox free publicity.”
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
The worst part was the developer saying in an interview, “Oh, no one remembers the X-Men, but check out all these MCU characters! You should totally see Captain Marvel’s movie by the way.” Not kidding, this is more or less exactly what they said.

Apparently Justin Wong said “I’d rather play this than Dragon ball”

That sounded like the most “I was payed to say this” comment ever. Like not to sound like some sort of dick sucker or biased asshole.

But a lot of the FGC members saying good things about this game legitimately sound payed off. I’m literally not trying to be an asshole or a jerk. They just sorta do. Like do they not see all the problems with this game? The bad faces? Wonky animations? Bad voice acting? And general slowness this game has compared to Marvel 3 or any of the other Marvel vs games?

@SquiggyBomb  
I thought so! Also fun fact. did you know Reuben also did the green screen for a lot of scenes for Devil may cry too?

And was also literally Dante in that one live action Devil may cry 3 commercial?
HeroInferno
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
@Number1pegasus  
Thankfully, I know it is Reuben Langdon as Dante.  
But yeah, a lot of lines sound off, and then theres voices that don’t work for the characters, like Rocket or Nova’s new voices (I think Thanos sounds good at least.)

Seriously, for me, the problem with MvC:I’s graphics right now can be pretty easily summed up as what fans of KoF 14 went through when that games graphics were bad.

Also, I doubt that anyone was paid to say positive things about the game, largely because being paid or provided something and stating opinions on it on social media without disclosing that they were paid or provided something is illegal. Eventhubs had an article on it with UltraDavid whos a lawyer.
Number1pegasus

The Element of laughter
@HeroInferno  
It literally is like kof 14. When that game came out and the faces were just horribly bad at first.

I just hope that Capcom, just like Kof 14, Fixes the faces later. Cuz if not than god…

@SquiggyBomb  
The dudes seriously awesome. He even did stuff for Dead Rising apparently too.

It’d be so cool if I could get Reuben to do some voice work for me in the future if I ever get a good project going.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.