Viewing last 25 versions of post by Philweasel in topic Wrestling General

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"[@Background Pony #4597":](/generals/wrestling-general/post/4055685#post_4055685
[bq="Background
) Pony 

>
#4597"] That Saudi Show is completly hindering & a Waste of Time! Survivor Series looks like a complete Afterthought here, am I the only One who thinks that? [/bq]

Here's my theory. The Universal Championship match will go to a DQ, so we'll end up with an elimination match for the belt.

DB and Cena have both stated they're not working in Saudi Arabia, so unless they're replaced, it looks like their participations are going to have to be shifted to Survivor Series too.

...hell, with all this that's going on? Have Crown Jewel be Zack Ryder vs Tye Dillinger as the main event, a four man elimiation match between the members of the Spirit Squad that aren't still famous, Bo Dallas vs Mojo Rawley in a kendo stick on a pole match, and The Ascension vs Hornswoggle and El Torito.
That will teach them.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel

Right About Everything
"@Background Pony #4597":/generals/wrestling-general/post/4055685#post_4055685
[bq="Background Pony #4597"] That Saudi Show is completly hindering & a Waste of Time! Survivor Series looks like a complete Afterthought here, am I the only One who thinks that? [/bq]
Here's my theory. The Universal Championship match will go to a DQ, so we'll end up with an elimination match for the belt.

DB and Cena have both stated they're not working in Saudi Arabia, so unless they're replaced, it looks like their participations are going to have to be shifted to sSurvivor Series too.

...h
ell, with all this that's going on? Have Crown Jewel be Zack Ryder vs Tye Dillinger as the main event, a four man elimiation match between the members of the Spirit Squad that aren't still famous, Bo Dallas vs Mojo Rawley in a kendo stick on a pole match, and The Ascension vs Hornswoggle and El Torito.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel

Right About Everything
"@Background Pony #4597":/generals/wrestling-general/post/4055685#post_4055685
[bq="Background Pony #4597"] That Saudi Show is completly hindering & a Waste of Time! Survivor Series looks like a complete Afterthought here, am I the only One who thinks that? [/bq]

DB and Cena have both stated they're not working in Saudi Arabia, so unless they're replaced, it looks like their participations are going to have to be shifted to survivor series.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel