Viewing last 25 versions of post by Philweasel in topic Wrestling General

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"[@Background Pony #4597":](/generals/wrestling-general/post/4056753#post_4056753
[bq="Background
) Pony 

>
#4597"] "[@Background Pony #4597":](/generals/wrestling-general/post/4056549#post_4056549
[bq="Background
) Pony
>
#4597"]
>
> I heard that loud CM Punk Chants happened on tonights SmackDown Show, is that indeed True? :D

> >
> >
#BITW #sXe #VoiceOfTheVoiceless [/bq]

>
>
Ha! I just checked out this Weeks SmackDown, the Crowd really chanted CM Punk overwhelmingly when Shane talked about the Stupid & Worthless Tournament that determines "The Best In The World"! Good on them for doing That! :) [/bq]

That had to be intentional. Those very words are on CM Punk's goddamn shirt, and Shane spelled. out. the. words. very. slowly. and. methodically. It was like asking if you can smell what someone is cooking.

Actually, he had to say it twice and encouraged the audience to think about it for a moment. The WWE audience was slow that day.

It's probably just to set up Shane's joke about him not being in the tournament, but stranger things have happened, and maybe he's got tired of getting his ass kicked in the octagon. I mean, he might really need the money after getting sued by Colton.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel

Right About Everything
"@Background Pony #4597":/generals/wrestling-general/post/4056753#post_4056753
[bq="Background Pony #4597"] "@Background Pony #4597":/generals/wrestling-general/post/4056549#post_4056549
[bq="Background Pony #4597"] I heard that loud CM Punk Chants happened on tonights SmackDown Show, is that indeed True? :D

Ha! I just checked out this Weeks SmackDown, the Crowd really chanted CM Punk overwhelmingly when Shane talked about the Stupid & Worthless Tournament that determines "The Best In The World"! Good on them for doing That! :) [/bq]
That had to be intentional. Those very words are on CM Punk's goddamn shirt, and Shane spelled. out. the. words. very. slowly. and. methodically. It was like asking if you can smell what a someone is cooking.

Actually, he had to say it twice. The WWE audience was slow that day.

It's probably just to set up Shane's joke about him not being in the tournament, but stranger things have happened, and maybe he's got tired of getting his ass kicked in the octagon. I mean, he might really need the money after getting sued by Colton.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel

Right About Everything
"@Background Pony #4597":/generals/wrestling-general/post/4056753#post_4056753
[bq="Background Pony #4597"] "@Background Pony #4597":/generals/wrestling-general/post/4056549#post_4056549
[bq="Background Pony #4597"] I heard that loud CM Punk Chants happened on tonights SmackDown Show, is that indeed True? :D

That had to be intentional. Those very words are on CM Punk's goddamn shirt, and Shane spelled. out. the. words. very. slowly. and. methodically. It was like asking if you can smell what a someone is cooking.

Actually, he had to say it twice. The WWE audience was slow that day.

No reason given
Edited by Philweasel