An Announcement from Derpibooru's Staff

Background Pony #8E94
Which pony is canonically the sluttiest?
Pinkie Pie is the only who in show cannon who we know has fucked, but I still think it’s Rarity.

The answer is obvious. It’s Discord!
Background Pony #B36B
SO MODS MAY WE GET AN OFFICIAL RULING OR WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT TO TOMORROW
Xaekai
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Responsible Disclosure - ZERO​WIDTH​SPACES
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Squirrel - "There are better things to WOOP WOOP to"

Mo​dular Ponkfag
@mycutiemarkisagun

I’ll drop hardcore redpills about the ancient Hebrews before that happens.

Like the original shoah, their own innocence: They perpetrated the genocide of their own cousins the Canaanites so the Cult of Yah could make the world forget that Elyon, Asherah, and Ba’al Hadad ever existed. And thus, Jesus is the son of the equivalent of Ares, has a grandfather, and his convenant floats on an ocean of blood. And from that it stands to reason that Christianity, Judaism and Islam all are heresy.

Sure you want to go down that path? I can talk about it for hours.
Mittsies
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Squirrel
@Derpy Whooves  
How many of those people are even still part of the MLP community anymore?  
How many of those people are just virtue-signalling and don’t actually give a shit about the community?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: That's all for now