Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Anthro foalcon

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
You have a very odd interpretation of what "sexualized" means. Yes, it's anthro, but it's not foalcon or lolicon.

Others might disagree with me about this, but the only reason it's tagged "suggestive" instead of "safe" is because there's a "presenting" or upskirt fetish involved, and even that might be arguable.

At worse the image is not as revealing as a swimsuit image, and it's certainly more tame that something that was even ok for general audiences through most of the last century:

![full](http://www.eurthisnthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/coppertone2.jpg!

)

If the image disturbs you, please filter it.

If you think for some reason that the image should be tagged as "Foalcon" or "lolicon", please make that case.

[@Princess Luna](/meta/anthro-foalcon/post/3782178#post_3782178)  
Sorry, our replies crossed in the streams. But I agree - if that were tagged "Safe" I wouldn't bat an eye. And I'm a massive prude.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
You have a very odd interpretation of what "sexualized" means. Yes, it's anthro, but it's not foalcon or lolicon.

Others might disagree with me about this, but the only reason it's tagged "suggestive" instead of "safe" is because there's a "presenting" or upskirt fetish involved, and even that might be arguable.

At worse the image is not as revealing as a swimsuit image, and it's certainly more tame that something that was even ok for general audiences through most of the last century:

!http://www.eurthisnthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/coppertone2.jpg!

If the image disturbs you, please filter it.

If you think for some reason that the image should be tagged as "Foalcon" or "lolicon", please make that case.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves