Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Anthro foalcon

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Background Pony #B13B":](/meta/anthro-foalcon/post/3836879#post_3836879
)  
For some images, it doesn't take long to get a unanimous "Get that the FUCK off the site".

[bq]

>
Not too long ago i reported a pic for beeing loli which was given the older tag by a mod[/bq]

If it hadn't been reported for Rule #5, then why would we have done a Rule #5 review of it? If that was me who added the "Older", and staff later decided it was Rule #5, then that's fine. There have been images that I added the "Older" tag to, and then asked for a review of, just to be safe - so that mod that added that tag, and as a part of the review agreed it should go, might have been me.

I honestly do not understand why you have a problem with that.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #B13B":/meta/anthro-foalcon/post/3836879#post_3836879
For some images, it doesn't take long to get a unanimous "Get that the FUCK off the site".

[bq]Not too long ago i reported a pic for beeing loli which was given the older tag by a mod[/bq]
If it hadn't been reported for Rule #5, then why would we have done a Rule #5 review of it? If that was me who added the "Older", and staff later decided it was Rule #5, then that's fine. There have been images that I added the "Older" tag to, and then asked for a review of, just to be safe - so that mod that added that tag, and as a part of the review agreed it should go, might have been me.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves