Viewing last 25 versions of post by Starless in topic New Lunar Republic

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
[@belmontzar](/forums/meta/topics/new-lunar-republic?post_id=5595083#post_5595083)
Well in my fanon, the magic Starless uses isn't the same kind of magic that unicorns use, but a kind of dark, forbidden magic that he and some of his friends on the other side learned. His magic is stronger than the average unicorn but weaker than Starlight and all of the alicorns.

I could have just made Starless a unicorn and let him use normal magic, but that's not the kind of pony he is. He's the kind of pony whose born weak but will find some way to use magic, will take any opportunity he gets to do whatever, and has no problem resorting to cheating to win. He's not the kind of person I want to be, but rather the worst of me. I might write a real fanfiction at some point if I ever feel like it, one to replace the old one I wrote months ago with no actual effort put into it. I haven't completely decided what to do with my OC.

And a new page.
No reason given
Edited by Starless