Viewing last 25 versions of post by Fyrestar in topic Prevent AI crawlers

Fyrestar
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Lexi Fyrestar
[@Background Pony \#5DDC](/forums/meta/topics/prevent-ai-crawlers?post_id=5318319#post_5318319)
> [@Fyrestar](/forums/meta/topics/prevent-ai-crawlers?post_id=5316918#post_5316918)
> > I think i already know a way to make images invisibly identifiable to every of the registered viewers so if it's leaked the responsible one can be hunted legally.
>
> Any per-person digital watermark embedded in the image can be removed, whether it's a visible watermark, a pattern in least significant bits, or some metadata. If several viewers get their watermarked images, they can just compare their images and reconstruct the non-watermarked version out of their redundant data.
>
> You just have to accept that if a human can look at your digital art, AI can also look at your digital art.
>
> At the same time, I don't think future is so grim. Sure, people will use ML tools to create memes ||or to put tits on a lizard||, but artists cannot be replaced unless AI becomes sapient.

You shoudln't think just in that scope. You can use AI to alter an imagine without actually storing "data" in it, it's the image, it's unique just as other non AI alternations, you can't know which part is are affected. There also is no "non-watermarked" image, don't think of water marks, the original never is released.

Also instead of wining and giving up people should get their ass up and think out of the box. This is a war and not the last battle. If law wasn't lacking behind as always this would be over already, in the end it's also the majority who should decide if we want to turn art into useless inflationary worthless garbage.
No reason given
Edited by Fyrestar