Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by derpalicious in topic Report site bugs here

derpalicious
Artist -

Rabid Celestia Fangirl
I'm having a very weird problem. On my phone's Chrome, I can log in to and log out of Derpibooru just fine. On my PC's Chrome, when I attempt to log in to Derpibooru, instead of logging me in, it sends me to this page:

https://derpibooru.org/images/1192013/comments_home

An image I've never seen before, nor have I ever tried to access its comments. When I select "Remember me" on the log in page it leaves me logged in but still redirects me to that specific page when I hit "sign in". Additionally, once I **am** logged in, I can't log out via the logout link on the dropdown on the lefright side of the screen. The page will refresh as if logging me out, but it leaves me signed in. I've tried deleting cookies and browser history for the past 24 hours, and neither helped. I'm on Windows 10, Chrome is set to automatically update.
No reason given
Edited by derpalicious
derpalicious
Artist -

Rabid Celestia Fangirl
I'm having a very weird problem. On my phone's Chrome, I can log in to and log out of Derpibooru just fine. On my PC's Chrome, when I attempt to log in to Derpibooru, instead of logging me in, it sends me to this page:

https://derpibooru.org/images/1192013/comments_home

An image I've never seen before, nor have I ever tried to access its comments. When I select "Remember me" on the log in page it leaves me logged in but still redirects me to that specific page when I hit "sign in". Additionally, once I *am* logged in, I can't log out via the logout link on the dropdown on the left side. The page will refresh as if logging me out, but it leaves me signed in. I've tried deleting cookies and browser history for the past 24 hours, and neither helped. I'm on Windows 10, Chrome is set to automatically update.
No reason given
Edited by derpalicious