Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by h0130j03 in topic Report site bugs here

h0130j03

I managed to fix my problem after looking through all the other possible settings I could fiddle with. I had to clear the settings and data specifically for Derpibooru rather than clearing cookies in general. If anyone runs into a similar problem, specifically for chrome, here's what I did.

1. Go to "settings
"  
2. Go to "site settings
"  
3. Go to "all sites
"  
4. Search for "Derpibooru
"  
5. Tap and clear settings and data for each instance of Derpibooru.

After that it should work. If for whatever reason Chrome isn't responding while going through any of the steps, choose wait rather than closing the app. Tap whatever selection you're going for every now and then. Eventually Chrome will respond.
Reason: Added quotes for emphasis
Edited by h0130j03
h0130j03

I managed to fix my problem after looking through all the other possible settings I could fiddle with. I had to clear the settings and data specifically for Derpibooru rather than clearing cookies in general. If anyone runs into a similar problem, specifically for chrome, here's what I did.

1. Go to settings
2. Go to site settings
3. Go to all sites
4. Search for Derpibooru
5. Tap and clear settings and data for each instance of Derpibooru.

After that it should work. If for whatever reason Chrome isn't responding while going through any of the steps, choose wait rather than closing the app. Tap whatever selection you're going for every now and then. Eventually Chrome will respond.
No reason given
Edited by h0130j03