Viewing last 25 versions of post by Garden Tinker in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Garden Tinker
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

...Well, now I feel a bit silly for giving such a rabid review, after going back and reading some things from a couple of pages ago.

Namely [@Princess Celestia](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5233250#post_5233250)'s
> Also, to put everyone at ease, the vast majority of actual _layout changes_ will be focused on mobile. The _layout_ will remain largely the same on desktop, with only minor incidental changes. What will change on desktop would be _appearance,_ things may be moved a few pixels here and there, because we’ll be moving to using `rem` as our primary measurement unit instead of `px`, and ensuring that all spacing is incredibly consistent.
and [@Luna](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5465699#post_5465699)'s
> They will be all rounded, the redesigned design language is all about rounded corners (there will be an option to disable rounding).

Also, I swear I am not [@Moonlight Bloom](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5232267#post_5232267) in disguise. Though it seems I sincerely appreciate a number of their opinions...

...And, okay, [maybe a little of this](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5232236#post_5232236), too...
No reason given
Edited by Garden Tinker
Garden Tinker
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

...Well, now I feel a bit silly for giving such a rabid review, after going back and reading some things from a couple of pages ago.

Namely [@Princess Celestia](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5233250#post_5233250)'s
> Also, to put everyone at ease, the vast majority of actual _layout changes_ will be focused on mobile. The _layout_ will remain largely the same on desktop, with only minor incidental changes. What will change on desktop would be _appearance,_ things may be moved a few pixels here and there, because we’ll be moving to using `rem` as our primary measurement unit instead of `px`, and ensuring that all spacing is incredibly consistent.
and [@Luna](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5465699#post_5465699)'s
> They will be all rounded, the redesigned design language is all about rounded corners (there will be an option to disable rounding).

Also, I swear I am not [@Moonlight Bloom](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5232267#post_5232267) in disguise. Though it seems I sincerely appreciate a number of their opinions...
No reason given
Edited by Garden Tinker