Viewing last 25 versions of post by NostalgiaSchmaltz in topic Tag Implications

NostalgiaSchmaltz
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"[oc: qetesh":](https://derpiboo.ru/tags/oc-colon-qetesh) -> red and black oc

------------

"

[
@when she felt her wings unfold":](/meta/tag-implications/post/1833081#post_1833081
)  
I've pointed this out many times in the past; nobody seems to care. I agree that "teats" is for just nipples, and "crotchboobs" is for actual...y'know, crotch BOOBS, not crotch nipples. So many times I've come across images where the mare just has two little dots on her crotch and it's tagged "crotchboobs". Ech.

But the implication, "teats" -> "crotchboobs", doesn't make much sense.

I know it was a conscious change by the admins, because for the longest time, the two tags were separate, and then all of a sudden I noticed that "teats" was implying "crotchboobs". It's kinda dumb that "teats" implies "crotchboobs", that's like making "nipples" imply "breasts".
No reason given
Edited by NostalgiaSchmaltz
NostalgiaSchmaltz
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"oc: qetesh":https://derpiboo.ru/tags/oc-colon-qetesh -> red and black oc

------------

"@when she felt her wings unfold":/meta/tag-implications/post/1833081#post_1833081
I've pointed this out many times in the past; nobody seems to care. I agree that "teats" is for just nipples, and "crotchboobs" is for actual...y'know, crotch BOOBS, not crotch nipples. So many times I've come across images where the mare just has two little dots on her crotch and it's tagged "crotchboobs". Ech.

I know it was a conscious change by the admins, because for the longest time, the two tags were separate, and then all of a sudden I noticed that "teats" was implying "crotchboobs". It's kinda dumb that "teats" implies "crotchboobs", that's like making "nipples" imply "breasts".
No reason given
Edited by NostalgiaSchmaltz