Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #71FC in topic What happened to the "nude" tag and why?

Background Pony #71FC
"[@LightningBolt":](/meta/what-happened-to-the-nude-tag-and-why/post/4124567#post_4124567
)  
They were aliased for years, but not merged. The reason why I noticed now is because for some reasons full nudity started showing up, even though I know that I filtered "nude", and when I went to add nude to the tags I wasn't able to anymore. I'm pretty sure not so long ago nude was still a tag of it's own. Now it isn't.

Yes, partial nudity is still a tag and still works, but nudity now has both full nudity and barely nudity. So now "nNudity, -partial nudity" is a very funky search result.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #71FC
Background Pony #71FC
"@LightningBolt":/meta/what-happened-to-the-nude-tag-and-why/post/4124567#post_4124567
They were aliased for years, but not merged. The reason why I noticed now is because for some reasons full nudity started showing up, even though I know that I filtered "nude", and when I went to add nude to the tags I wasn't able to anymore. I'm pretty sure not so long ago nude was still a tag of it's own. Now it isn't.

Yes, partial nudity is still a tag and still works, but nudity now has both full nudity and barely nudity. So now "nudity, -partial nudity" is a very funky search result.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #71FC