Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #606D in topic What's next in this Drama and What is happening behind the scenes?

Background Pony #606D
"[@Barhandar":](/forums/meta/topics/what-s-next-in-this-drama-and-what-is-happening-behind-the-scenes?post_id=4877744#post_4877744

)

How are we better though?

Not many people can be good at wording their thoughts. I for one have big problems with it.

Also, I saw a lot of bad examples among the anti-censorship people around here (I'm from that same group, so I have the right to judge).

I've seen people acting in the same way as they accuse Dilarus and his supporters to be acting:

by not trying to see any reason in what is said to them, and simply blindly screaming about how bad the site staff is, how we're all doomed, etc.

There are a lot of poorly handled things atby all the sides. Let's be fair here.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #606D
Background Pony #606D
"@Barhandar":/forums/meta/topics/what-s-next-in-this-drama-and-what-is-happening-behind-the-scenes?post_id=4877744#post_4877744

How are we better though?

Not many people can be good at wording their thoughts. I for one have big problems with it.

Also, I saw a lot of bad examples among the anti-censorship people around here (I'm from that same group, so I hsave the right to judge).

I've seen people acting in the same way as they accuse Dilarus and his supporters to be acting:

by not trying to see any reason in what' is said to them, and simply blindly screaming about how bad the site staff is, how we're all doomed, etc.

There are a lot of poorly handled things onat all the sides. Let's be fair here.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #606D