Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Culture, Biology, and Dietary Headcanons

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Also I feel like where a pony lives might affect their meat consumption options as well. At least when it comes to seafood. Of course I am going with the very common trope that, even in stories filled with talking animals, fish usually lack sapience.

Ponies on the coast or live on an island, it could possibly be a staple of their diet. Like in my headcanon I've got a community of ponies that for generations has lived on an island. They are basically pacific islanders and for most of their existence worshiped the Kelpies as gods. They eat fish like kelpies do and also rabbits and birds. Over the thousand or so years living on this island (and maybe some magic to help things along) their incislors get more pronounced and these ponies have micro-evolved to include more meat in their diet. They might as well since they are surrounded by ocean.

"

(The ponies and the kelpies also started mating together so that might explains some things)

[*
*No Cartoon Fish*":*](http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoCartoonFish) is the trope I'm referencing.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Also I feel like where a pony lives might affect their meat consumption options as well. At least when it comes to seafood. Of course I am going with the very common trope that, even in stories filled with talking animals, fish usually lack sapience.

Ponies on the coast or live on an island, it could possibly be a staple of their diet. Like in my headcanon I've got a community of ponies that for generations has lived on an island. They are basically pacific islanders and for most of their existence worshiped the Kelpies as gods. They eat fish like kelpies do and also rabbits and birds. Over the thousand or so years living on this island (and maybe some magic to help things along) the island ponies have micro-evolved to include more meat in their diet. They might as well since they are surrounded by ocean.

"*No Cartoon Fish*":http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoCartoonFish is the trope I'm referencing.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends

Ponies on the coast or live on an island, it could possibly be a staple of their diet. Like in my headcanon I've got a community of ponies that for generations has lived on an island. They are basically pacific islanders and for most of their existence worshiped the Kelpies as gods. They eat fish like kelpies do and also rabbits and birds. Over the thousand or so years living on this island (and maybe some magic to help things along) the island ponies have micro-evolved to include more meat in their diet. They might as well since they are surrounded by ocean.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch