Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Crazy Headcanons

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@WyrmSpawN":](/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4677515#post_4677515

)

Hmm, I could buy that.

A quite workable headcanon.

"

[
@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4679608#post_4679608

[bq]
)

>
(Or make Cadance have a foal without love or magic, but that would be unethical.)[/bq]

Unless she consented to it... but then again, it very well mightcould have deleterious effects for the foal _*outside_* of that, for all we know. Like say, a unicorn with stunted or nonexistent magic development.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@WyrmSpawN":/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4677515#post_4677515

Hmm, I could buy that.

"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4679608#post_4679608

[bq](Or make Cadance have a foal without love or magic, but that would be unethical.)[/bq]

Unless she consented to it... but then, it very well might have deleterious effects for the chifoald _outside_ of that. Like say, a unicorn with stunted or nonexistent magic.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@WyrmSpawN":/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4677515#post_4677515

Hmm, I could buy that.

"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4679608#post_4679608

[bq](Or make Cadance have a foal without love or magic, but that would be unethical.)[/bq]

Unless she consented to it... but it might have deleterious effects for the child _outside_ of that. Like say, a unicorn with stunted or nonexistent magic.
No reason given
Edited by AC97