Viewing last 25 versions of post by Summersong in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
"[@Frustration in Excelsis":](/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/4566596#post_4566596

)

The problem with Pinkie can most definitely be attributed to different writers forgetting some facets of her character. Basically, she needs a Personality Model Sheet.

My favorite Pinkie episodes are the ones where she talks about sadness, because this shows that Pinkie is thoughtful and most of her persona is basically a clown at a kid's birthday party. (Fluttershy is afraid of clowns by the way.) She just wants everybody to be happy because she's known some pretty heavy despair and doesn't want anybody else to go through that.

Unfortunately, in some episodes, Pinkie is _*utterly clueless and callous_*, which is _*not_* good Pinkie. My least favorite Pinkie is the one that casually blurts out trusted secrets or insults her friends because "haha that's a strange thing to say haha!"

My other least favorite Pinkie is the one who causes an actual, life-endangering problem by being Pinkie. That's dumb. Pinkie's antics are most acceptable when they are least consequential.

Pinkie is supposed to be The Biggest Sweetheart first and a frequent klutz second. She shouldn't be 4chan as a pony.

--------

I didn't mind that Applejack was already pretty stable, but I wish they had taken advantage of that more. She should've always been a good rock to cry on and help her friends figure out what was important in life.
No reason given
Edited by Summersong
Summersong
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

aka Summersong
"@Frustration in Excelsis":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/4566596#post_4566596

The problem with Pinkie can most definitely be attributed to different writers forgetting some pre-estfablished aspecets of her character. Basically, she needs a Personality Model Sheet.

My favorite Pinkie episodes are the ones where she talks about sadness, because this shows that Pinkie is thoughtful and most of her persona is basically a clown at a kid's birthday party. (Fluttershy is afraid of clowns by the way.) She just wants everybody to be happy because she's known some pretty heavy despair and doesn't want anybody else to go through that.

Unfortunately, in some episodes, Pinkie is _utterly clueless and callous_, which is _not_ good Pinkie. My least favorite Pinkie is the one that casually blurts out trusted secrets or insults her friends because "haha that's a strange thing to say haha!"

My other least favorite Pinkie is the one who causes an actual, life-endangering problem by being Pinkie. That's dumb. Pinkie's antics are most acceptable when they are least consequential.

Pinkie is supposed to be The Biggest Sweetheart first and a frequent klutz second. She shouldn't be 4chan as a pony.
No reason given
Edited by Summersong
Summersong
Artist -

aka Summersong
"@Frustration in Excelsis":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/4566596#post_4566596

The problem with Pinkie can most definitely be attributed to different writers forgetting some pre-established aspects of her character. Basically, she needs a Personality Model Sheet.

Unfortunately, in some episodes, Pinkie is _utterly clueless and callous_, which is _not_ good Pinkie. My least favorite Pinkie is the one that casually blurts out trusted secrets or insults her friends because "haha that's a strange thing to say haha!"

No reason given
Edited by Summersong