Viewing last 25 versions of post by Summersong in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
"[@Poison Trail":](/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/4566646#post_4566646

)

Yakity -Sax-was had a good ending and a bad everything else.

I was sure there would be some deeper layer to it, but nope, Pinkie actually valued some random fad she'd just picked up more than her friends or anything else in life.

They didn't even go the route of "Pinkie didn't care about the instrument as much as she cared about _*how_* her friends confronted her about it". That would've been great. **BUT NOPE**. It was literally about the thingyphone.

I did appreciate that the yaks didn't get angry, because they cared more that she loved playing rather than whether she was good at it. I appreciate anything about the yaks that isn't **YAK SMASH** or **YAK BEST** again. The ending is the only good part, really.
No reason given
Edited by Summersong
Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
"@Poison Trail":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/4566646#post_4566646

Yakity Sax-was had a good ending and a bad everything else.

I was sure there would be some deeper layer to it, but nope, Pinkie actually valued some random fad she'd just picked up more than her friends or anything else in life.

They didn't even go the route of "Pinkie didn't care about the instrument as much as she cared about _how_ her friends confronted her about it". That would've been great. *BUT NOPE*. It was literally about the thingyphone.

I did appreciate that the yaks didn't get angry, because they cared more that she loved playing rather than whether she was good at it. I appreciate anything about the yaks that isn't *YAK SMASH* or *YAK BEST* again. The ending is the only good part, really.
No reason given
Edited by Summersong