Viewing last 25 versions of post by DaddyMakesMeEUHH in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"[@Brass Beau":](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5012218#post_5012218
)  
Discord is something else completely. He is, in the end of it, still consider a "good guy". It's been awhile since I've seen the episode, but from what I remember Discord was working with the bad guys so Twilight could have confidence in herself. In the beginning of the series I **would** consider Discord a neutral character, but in the end he definitely is trying to be on the good guy's team.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@Brass Beau":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5012218#post_5012218
Discord is something else completely. He is, in the end of it, still consider a "good guy". It's been awhile since I've seen the episode, but from what I remember Discord was working with the bad guys so Twilight could have confidence in herself. In the beginning of the series I would consider Discord a neutral character, but in the end he definitely is trying to be aon the good guy's team.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH