Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Goddess Erosia":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4473102#post_4473102

)

Well, it took eight (or nine, depending
on how you count from S1) seasons for that development to be cemented for sure, lol.

Still, that instance did turn out to be a case of massive foolishness rather than stupidity on Snips' part (he was pretty much the one that planned it, and he dragged Snails along), because you can't fix stupid, foolishness, you can, if they're willing to learn.
Reason: (Fixed spacing issue)
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Goddess Erosia":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4473102#post_4473102

Well, it took eight (or nine, depending
on how you count from S1)
seasons for that development to be cemented for sure, lol.

Still, that instance did turn out to be a case of massive foolishness rather than stupidity on Snips' part (he was pretty much the one that planned it, and he dragged Snails along), because you can't fix stupid, foolishness, you can, if they're willing to learn.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Goddess Erosia":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4473102#post_4473102

Well, it took eight seasons for that development to be cemented for sure, lol.

Still, that instance did turn out to be a case of massive foolishness rather than stupidity on Snips' part (he was pretty much the one that planned it, and he dragged Snails along), because you can't fix stupid, foolishness, you can, if they're cawilling to learn.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Well, it took eight seasons for that development to be cemented for sure, lol.

Still, that instance did turn out to be a case of massive foolishness rather than stupidity on Snips' part (he was pretty much the one that planned it, and he dragged Snails along), because you can't fix stupid, foolishness, you can, if they can learn.
No reason given
Edited by AC97