Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Now that I think of it; the reason Season 2 feels like a completely different show from Season 1 may be because it uses a completely different storytelling structure. And I may have misremembered when I first thought the show feels completely different.

In Season 1, there doesn't really seem to be any continuity at all aside from within a few very short story arcs and flashbacks to a select few episodes.

In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So as of its halfway point, it's afeelmos to me like an antithesis to Season 1.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Now that I think of it; the reason Season 2 feels like a completely different show from Season 1 may be because it uses a completely different storytelling structure. And I may have misremembered when I first thought the show feels completely different.

In Season 1, there doesn't really seem to be any continuity at all aside from within a few very short story arcs and flashbacks to a select few episodes.
In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So as of its halfway point, it's almost like an antithesis to Season 1.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

In Season 1, there doesn't really seem to be any continuity at all aside from within a few story arcs and flashbacks to a select few episodes.
In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So as of its halfway point, it's almost like an antithesis to Season 1.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

In Season 1, there doesn't really seem to be any continuity at all aside from a few story arcs and flashbacks to a select few episodes.
In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So as of it's halfway preoint, ity's much almost like an antithesis to Season 1 as of Season 2's "halfway mark".
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

In Season 1, there doesn't really seem to be any continuity at all aside from a few story arcs and flashbacks to a select few episodes.
In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So it's pretty much almost like an antithesis to Season 1 as of Season 2's "halfway mark".
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So it's pretty much almost like an antithesis to Season 1 in storytelling.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Now that I think of it; the reason Season 2 feelts like a completely different show from Season 1 may be because it uses a completely different storytelling structure. And I may have misremembered when I first thought the show feels completely different.

In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So it's pretty much an antithesis to Season 1 in storytelling.
No reason given