Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Derpy Whooves":](/pony/pony-venting-thread/post/4486384#post_4486384
)  
I just think the movie deserves better since it's faithful to the source material. And when G5 arrives, people would forget G4 existed since it's niche rather than mainstream, but I could be wrong since there are still fans here. Besides, this is pony-related.

If the 2021 movie won't be a reboot, why is it not a sequel? That would have made MLP popular again (like Minecraft and Pokemon) since G4 was more praised than past generations of My Little Pony until the whole drama after Season 3 that, in my eyes, it damaged the popularity leading to its decline.

Besides, some people move on from the show that they won't be involved in G5 in the future; Jim Miller, M.A. Larson, Rob Renzetti, etc. The only one who knows about MLP who will be involved in G5 is Meghan McCarthy, but as a producer since she is now an executive at Allspark Animation. But could that be enough to make G5 good in everyone's eyes? (especially the fandom)
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"@Derpy Whooves":/pony/pony-venting-thread/post/4486384#post_4486384
I just think the movie deserves better since it's faithful to the source material. And when G5 arrives, people would forget G4 existed since it's niche rather than mainstream, but I could be wrong since there are still fans here. Besides, this is pony-related.

If the 2021 movie won't be a reboot, why is it not a sequel? That would have made MLP popular again (like Minecraft and Pokemon) since G4 was more praised than past generations of My Little Pony until the whole drama after Season 3.

Besides, some people move on from the show that they won't be involved in G5 in the future; Jim Miller, M.A. Larson, Rob Renzetti, etc. The only one who knows about MLP who will be involved in G5 is Meghan McCarthy, but as a producer since she is now an executive at Allspark Animation. But could that be enough to make G5 good in everyone's eyes? (especially the fandom)
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person