Viewing last 25 versions of post by Penguin Dragneel in topic Pony Venting Thread

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Since I've semi-retired, I figured that I should at least make one last post here, specifically about that "fix-fic" comic that's dominated the last several pages.

It's a repost of the comment I made on the most recent page as of today (aka the point where I decided I couldn't take being in this fandom anymore), with minor tweaks for redundancy reduction. And considering my status, unless the author manages to do something **incredibly** disgusting, I won't be making any more comments regarding it going forward.

> The author continues to ignore the fact that most of the villains they claim “deserved a chance” already had one. Some took the opportunity (Sunset, Trixie, etc), but others squandered it and chose to stay evil.

> THAT’S HOW REALITY WORKS. Not everyone wants to be good, even IF they have a reason to be the way that they are. Some just want to see the world burn. Something that the series (and this fandom) seem to have forgotten during the last half a decade.

> Whether you like it or not, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow had a chance to get better. Chrysalis in particular had two chances. But each and every time, they squandered it, and went right back to their usual evil selves. At this point, being banished to another world is what they deserve, not a damn pat on the back.

> Asking for those three to be redeemed is like wanting redemption for Fire Lord Ozai, Thanos, Dio Brando, Albert Wesker, and so on. It’s an incredibly messed up ideology that leads to countless tragedies, both in and out of fiction.

> Someone in another thread put it best. This feels like a first draft of a comic. One that the author wrote out of an extreme hatred they had for the finale of a show about technicolor horses aimed at ages 2-11. And it SHOWS.
No reason given
Edited by Penguin Dragneel
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Since I've semi-retired, I figured that I should at least make one last post here, specifically about that "fix-fic" comic thats dominated the last several pages.

It's a repost of the comment I made on the most recent page as of today (aka the point where I decided I couldn't take being in this fandom anymore), with minor tweaks for redundancy reduction. And considering my status, unless the author manages to do something **incredibly** disgusting, I won't be making any more comments regarding it going forward.

> The author continues to ignore the fact that most of the villains they claim “deserved a chance” already had one. Some took the opportunity (Sunset, Trixie, etc), but others squandered it and chose to stay evil.

> THAT’S HOW REALITY WORKS. Not everyone wants to be good, even IF they have a reason to be the way that they are. Some just want to see the world burn. Something that the series (and this fandom) seem to have forgotten during the last half a decade.

> Whether you like it or not, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow had a chance to get better. Chrysalis in particular had two chances. But each and every time, they squandered it, and went right back to their usual evil selves. At this point, being banished to another world is what they deserve, not a damn pat on the back.

> Asking for those three to be redeemed is like wanting redemption for Fire Lord Ozai, Thanos, Dio Brando, Albert Wesker, and so on. It’s an incredibly messed up ideology that leads to countless tragedies, both in and out of fiction.

> Someone in another thread put it best. This feels like a first draft of a comic. One that the author wrote out of an extreme hatred they had for the finale of a show about technicolor horses aimed at ages 2-11. And it SHOWS.
No reason given
Edited by Penguin Dragneel