Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Mainly because of someone mentioning how there was not only a possible connection between the Apples and Pies, more distantly, but now that the Apple siblings are half pear with the thought that such would be terrible recipe together.

... I actually looked it up, and there is such a thing as a pie make with apples and pears. One such recipe being a "[Salted Caramel Apple Pear Pie":](http://www.sugarhero.com/salted-caramel-apple-pear-pie/), which I feel looks really good and from what I can tell does actually taste good.

I tried mixing into the search oranges, since they are also related to oranges if not by blood, but when I did noit brought up pies with other fruit like cranberries as well... so that was no good.

That and mainly I wanted to find a recipe that could represent the relationship and love of Peach Butter and Bright Mac. Laughs, how silly that might actually sound to some of the people here.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Mainly because of someone mentioning how there was not only a possible connection between the Apples and Pies, more distantly, but notw that the Apple siblings are half pear with the thought that such would be terrible recipe together.

... I actually looked it up, and there is such a thing as a pie make with apples and pears. One such recipe being a "Salted Caramel Apple Pear Pie":http://www.sugarhero.com/salted-caramel-apple-pear-pie/, which I feel looks really good and from what I can tell does actually taste good.

I tried mixing into the search oranges, since they are also related to oranges if not by blood, but when I did not brought up pies with other fruit like cranberries as well... so that was no good.

That and mainly I wanted to find a recipe that could represent the relationship and love of Peach Butter and Bright Mac. Laughs, how silly that might actually sound to some of the people here.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

Mainly because of someone mentioning how there was not only a possible connection between the Apples and Pies, more distantly, but not that the Apple siblings are half pear with the thought that such would be terrible together.

... I actually looked it up, and there is such a thing as a pie make with apples and pears. One such recipe being a "Salted Caramel Apple Pear Pie":http://www.sugarhero.com/salted-caramel-apple-pear-pie/, which I feel looks really good and from what I can tell does actually taste good.

I tried mixing into the search oranges, since they are also related to oranges if not by blood, but when I did not brought up pies with other fruit like cranberries as well... so that was no good.

No reason given