Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"[@PonyPon":](/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3263649#post_3263649
)  
Well it was as Twilight said, the crowd of ponies outside could wait and to not ruin the friendship moment.

I am sure they'd get things taken care of and straightened out, or at least have the ponies go on their way with things basically going back to normal. Them leaving those details not shown, and the issue dangling is far less an issue then other things the show or writers have offered. Personally even if they don't explain how, I am sure everything will be resolved by next episode.

"

[
@Philweasel":](/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3263650#post_3263650
)  
I fell in love with Rarity, not so much romantically but as a character, nearly as soon as she was introduced. Admittedly it was because of this that it bothered me so much when she was hated. She and Twilight were my two favorite ponies from the very beginning... and Rainbow Dash my least favorite. Chuckles

I suspect everyone has their bias or traits they like the least and for myself it was the characters with huge egos. The braggards, try to hard to look cool, and generally the full of themselves athletes who thought they were all that. Yet, despite this I don't think Rainbow Dash is a bad character and feel she too has proven to be more then her stereotypes.

Also, I agree this episode felt in a few ways more appropriate and aware a couple of seasons ago.

Yet at the same time some things did fit with the fandom more currently, such as how Fluttershy has finally been allowed to be more assertive of which I cannot be happier about. Admittedly, there was a few pretty major setbacks on her characterization such as Filli Vanilli with Flutershy's sudden out of nowhere and annoyingly crippling stage fright but hey.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"@PonyPon":/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3263649#post_3263649
Well it was as Twilight said, the crowd of ponies outside could wait and to not ruin the friendship moment.

I am sure they'd get things taken care of and straightened out, or at least have the ponies go on their way with things basically going back to normal. Them leaving those details not shown, and the issue dangling is far less an issue then other things the show or writers have offered. Personally even if they don't explain how, I am sure everything will be resolved by next episode.

"@Philweasel":/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3263650#post_3263650
I fell in love with Rarity, not so much romantically but as a character, nearly as soon as she was introduced. Admittedly it was because of this that it bothered me so much when she was hated. She and Twilight were my two favorite ponies from the very beginning... and Rainbow Dash my least favorite. Chuckles

I suspect everyone has their bias or traits they like the least and for myself it was the characters with huge egos. The braggards, try to hard to look cool, and generally the full of themselves athletes who thought they were all that. Yet, despite this I don't think Rainbow Dash is a bad character and feel she too has proven to be more then her stereotypes.

Also, I agree this episode felt in a few ways more appropriate and aware a couple of seasons ago.

Yet at the same time some things did fit with the fandom more currently, such as how Fluttershy has finally been allowed to be more assertive of which I cannot be happier about. Admittedly, there was a few pretty major setbacks on her characterization such as Filli Vanilli with Flutershy's sudden out of nowhere and crippling stage fright but hey.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

"@PonyPon":/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3263649#post_3263649

"@Philweasel":/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3263650#post_3263650

Chuckles, I suspect everyone has their bias or traits they like the least and for myself it was the characters with huge egos. The braggards, try to hard to look cool, and generally the full of themselves athletes who thought they were all that. Yet, despite this I don't think Rainbow Dash is a bad character and feel she istoo muchas proven to be more then her stereotypes.

Also, I agree this episode felt in a few ways more appropriate and aware a couple of seasons ago. Yet at the same time some things did fit with the fandom more currently, such as how Fluttershy has finally been allowed to be more assertive of which I cannot be happier about. Admittedly, there was a few pretty major setbacks on her characterization such as Filli Vanilli with Flutershy's sudden out of nowhere and crippling stage fright but hey.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

I fell in love with Rarity, not so much romantically but as a character, nearly as soon as she was introduced. Admittedly it was because of this that it bothered me so much when she was hated. She and Twilight bweingre my two favorite ponies from the very beginning... and Rainbow Dash my least favorite. Chuckles

Chuckles, I suspect everyone has their bias or traits they like the least and for myself it was the characters with huge egos. The braggards, try to look cool, and generally the full of themselves athletes who thought they were all that. Yet, despite this I don't think Rainbow Dash is a bad character and feel she is much more then her stereotypes.

Also, I agree this episode felt in a few ways more appropriate and aware a couple of seasons ago. Yet at the same time some things did fit with the fandom more currently, such as how Fluttershy has finally been allowed to be more assertive of which I cannot be happier about. Admittedly, there was a few pretty major setbacks on her characterization such as Filli Vanilli with Flutershy's sudden out of nowhere and crippling stage fright but hey.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

I am sure they'd get things taken care of and straightened out, or at least have the ponies go on their way with things basically going back to normal. Them leaving those details not shown, and the issue dangling is far less an issue then other things the show or writers have offered. RPearsonablly, even if they don't explain how, I am sure everything will be resolved by next episode.

I fell in love with Rarity, not so much romantically but as a character, nearly as soon as she was introduced. She and Twilight being my two favorites from the very beginning... and Rainbow Dash my least favorite.

Chuckles, I suspect everyone has their bias or traits they like the least and for myself it was the characters with huge egos. The braggards, try to look cool, and generally the full of themselves athletes who thought they were all that. Yet, despite this I don't think Rainbow Dash is a bad character and feel she is much more then her stereotypes.

No reason given
EquestrianScholar

I am sure they'd get things taken care of and straightened out, or at least have the ponies go on their way with things basically going back to normal. Them leaving those details not shown, and the issue dangling is far less an issue then other things the show or writers have offered. Reasonably, even if they don't explain how, I am sure everything will be resolved by next episode.

I fell in love with Rarity, not so much romantically but as a character, nearly as soon as she was introduced. She and Twilight being my two favorites from the very beginning... and Rainbow Dash my least favorite.

No reason given