Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Zaknel":](/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/3850646#post_3850646

)

Ah! You have hurt my Nihilistic feelings! Shame on you! ... (cough) Sorry. Just kidding.

Actually I have read the bible and the Epistle of Paul to the Colossians is historically one of the most impressive works of early Christian theology. Actually I was one of the many reasons why I worked in Ephesus as a student of science of history and archaeology. I did a lot of stuff for the "Sekretärshypothese“ (secretary hypothesis). To bad, that the Acts of Timothy aren't canon. It would be "Jesus Christ vs. The Purge". :-)

And NO, I'm NOT a Mary Sue... Just a Jack-of-all-trades. As I wrote it in my profile. Soldier. Archaelogist. Electrical engineering technician. And I still love My little pony! Isn't it funny? If I wouldn't suffer from PTSD sometimes, I would think I'm a Mary Sue myself. ;-D

(and sorry for continous mention it... It... hunts me. Sorry.)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Zaknel":/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/3850646#post_3850646

Ah! You have hurt my Nihilistic feelings! Shame on you! ... (cough) Sorry. Just kidding.

Actually I have read the bible and the Epistle of Paul to the Colossians is historically one of the most impressive works of early Christian theology. Actually I was one of the many reasons why I worked in Ephesus as a student of science of history and archaeology. I did a lot of stuff for the "Sekretärshypothese“ (secretary hypothesis). To bad, that the Acts of Timothy aren't canon. It would be "Jesus Christ vs. The Purge". :-)

And NO, I'm NOT a Mary Sue... Just a Jack-of-all-trades. As I wrote it in my profile. Soldier. Archaelogist. Electrical engineering technician. And I still love My little pony! Isn't it funny? If I wouldn't suffer from PTSD, I would think I'm a Mary Sue myself. ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

And NO, I'm NOT a Mary Sue... Just a Jack-of-all-trades. As I wrote it in my profile. Soldier. Archaelogist. Electrical engineering technician. And I still love My little pony! Isn't it funny? ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Actually I have read the bible and the Epistle of Paul to the Colossians is historically one of the most impressive works of early Christian theology. Actually I was one of the many reasons why I worked in Ephesus as a student of science of history and archaeology. I did a lot of stuff for the "Sekretärshypothese“ (secretary hypothesis). To bad, that the Acts of Timothy aren't canon. It would be "The Purge vs. Jesus Christ vs. The Purge". :-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Actually I have read the bible and the Epistle of Paul to the Colossians is historically one of the most impressive works of early Christian theology. Actually I was one of the many reasons why I worked in Ephesus as a student of science of history and archaeology. I did a lot of stuff for the "Sekretärshypothese“ (secretary hypothesis). To bad, that the Acts of Timothy aren't canon. It would be "The Purge vs. Jesus Christ". :-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian