Viewing last 25 versions of post by Philweasel in topic The Equestria Girls General Thread

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"[@Azyrite":](/pony/the-equestria-girls-general-thread/post/3607937#post_3607937
)  
I've debated that many times before, and this isn't remotely the place to do it again.

And apologies for grumpiness, I'm very ill.

"

[
@Background Pony #B204":](/pony/the-equestria-girls-general-thread/post/3607938#post_3607938
[bq="Background
) Pony 

>
#B204"] "[@Philweasel":](/pony/the-equestria-girls-general-thread/post/3607919#post_3607919
)
> >Sunset

> >villain

> >most disappointing

>
That's not how you spell Juniper Montage. [/bq]

Juniper wasn't _*disapointing_* as such, because there was no hype behind her.

Sunset had a great design, the germ of a good backstory, a interesting motive, and the possibility of some great comparisons to Twilight.

S

...s
he was a dim high school bully with no depth, with Snips and Snails as her minions and an evil plan that involved text messages and photoshop.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"@Azyrite":/pony/the-equestria-girls-general-thread/post/3607937#post_3607937
I've debated that many times before, and this isn't remotely the place to do it again.

And apologies for grumpiness, I'm very ill.

"@Background Pony #B204":/pony/the-equestria-girls-general-thread/post/3607938#post_3607938
[bq="Background Pony #B204"] "@Philweasel":/pony/the-equestria-girls-general-thread/post/3607919#post_3607919
>Sunset
>villain
>most disappointing
That's not how you spell Juniper Montage. [/bq]
Juniper wasn't _disapointing_ as such, because there was no hype behind her.

Sunset had a great design, the germ of a good backstory, a interesting motive, and the possibility of some great comparisons to Twilight.

She was a dim high school bully with no depth, with Snips and Snails as her minions and an evil plan that involved text messages and photoshop.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel