Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amethyst_Crystal in topic The My Little Pony Movie

Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
Finally got the japanese version of mlp movie! Was quite pricey, but worth it for a nerd.

I hate that they cropped the edges of the video, definitely leaves characters out of sight sometimes, mostly or entirely. Now I know what it must feel to have random anime titles cropped, heh. At least I can always mix the japanese track with an NA source video.

None of the songs are dubbed, but that's fine and expected.

All of the original mane 6 & spike from the japanese season 1 & 2 are in it, so that makes me very happy.

I especially love the Japanese voices for Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

I like most of the other voices too, and have put up a bunch of examples of Tempest Shadow for now.

Her Japanese VA is Sanae Kobayashi.

>>2059069t

>>2059070t

>>2059072t

No reason given
Edited by Amethyst_Crystal
Amethyst_Crystal
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
Finally got the japanese version of mlp movie! Was quite pricey, but worth it for a nerd.

I hate that they cropped the edges of the video, definitely leaves characters out of sight sometimes, mostly or entirely. Now I know what it must feel to have random anime titles cropped, heh. At least I can always mix the japanese track with an NA source video.

All of the original mane 6 & spike from the japanese season 1 & 2 are in it, so that makes me very happy.

I like most of the other voices too, and have put up a bunch of examples of Tempest Shadow for now.
Here's a few!

>>2059069t

>>2059070t

>>2059072t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

Here
's a few!

>>2059069t

>>2059070t

>>2059072t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

I like most of the other voices too, and have put up a bunch of examples of Tempest & TwiligShtadow for now.
Here's a few.!

>>2059069t

>>2059070t

>>2059072t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I hate that they cropped the edges of the video, bdefinitely leaves characters out of sight sometimes, mostly or entirely. Now I know what it must feel to have random anime titles cropped, heh. At least I can always mix the japanese track with an NA source video.

I like most of the other voices too, and have put up a bunch of examples of Tempest & Twilight for now.
Here's a few.

>>2059069t

>>2059070t

>>2059072t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I hate that they cropped the edges of the video, but I can always mix the japanese track with an NA source video.
None of the songs are dubbed, but that's fine.

I like most of the other voices too, and have put up a bunch of examples of Tempest & Twilight for now.
Here's a few.

>>2059069t

>>2059070t

>>2059072t

No reason given