Viewing last 25 versions of post by EotD in topic Unpopular opinion time

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
"[@LeoNero":](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/3605606#post_3605606
)  
Wallflowers is by far the more believable, or at least the less egregious. I mean they both have the similar backstory, being alone and friendless, except Wallflower is trying to get noticed, though underminded by her own shyness and it's not working where Starlight's friend moved away and that was all she wrote...literally. They're plans are the same, erasing the Mane 6's friendship, just that Wallflower is doing it spontaneously with a power she already has in a moment of anger while Starlight had to go and plan it out with deliberate intention and forethought but the scopes are much different. Instead of ripping apart the fabric of the world 7 times over, Wallflower is only going after the 6 and that's it, not ending the world as we know it.
No reason given
Edited by EotD
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
"@LeoNero":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/3605606#post_3605606
Wallflowers is by far the more believable, or at least the less egregious. I mean they both have the similar backstory, being alone and friendless, except Wallflower is trying to get noticed and it's not working where Starlight's friend moved away and that was all she wrote...literally. They're plans are the same, erasing the Mane 6's friendship, just that Wallflower is doing it spontaneously with a power she already has in a moment of anger while Starlight had to go and plan it out with deliberate intention and forethought but the scopes are much different. Instead of ripping apart the fabric of the world 7 times over, Wallflower is only going after the 6 and that's it, not ending the world as we know it.
No reason given
Edited by EotD