Viewing last 25 versions of post by UserAccount in topic Unpopular opinion time

UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Discord being redeemed is literally the worst thing to ever happen on the show. Everything about it, from him befriending Fluttershy, to him constantly acting like a jealous five year old all the time, to being the biggest dumbass ever, and so on, all worked together to RUIN Lauren Faust’s character beyond repair and everyone responsible for doing this to him should be ashamed!!!!!

The writers don’t even understand his original personality. He was never actively evil originally, so there was nothing to “redeem.” It’s just that his chaotic personality was way too dangerous for Equestria. Reforming him (which is still a terrible idea no matter what) should not have been about making him like tea parties, which is major cringe, it should’ve been about finding a beneficial outlet for his chaos. The fact that they never did an episode about him and Pinkie where he makes chaotic parties with her just shows that the writers don’t have the slightest clue who Discord even was originally.

I consider him to be a different character now. Maybe a different member of his species turned themselvesf to stone and stood where Discord was, because they overheard that Celestia was planning on redeeming him. That would explain his CRINGEY personality!!!!
No reason given
Edited by UserAccount
UserAccount
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Discord being redeemed is literally the worst thing to ever happen on the show. Everything about it, from him befriending Fluttershy, to him constantly acting like a jealous five year old all the time, to being the biggest dumbass ever, and so on, all worked together to RUIN Lauren Faust’s character beyond repair and everyone responsible for doing this to him should be ashamed!!!!!

The writers don’t even understand his original personality. He was never actively evil originally, so there was nothing to “redeem.” It’s just that his chaotic personality was way too dangerous for Equestria. Reforming him (which is still a terrible idea no matter what) should not have been about making him like tea parties, which is major cringe, it should’ve been about finding a beneficial outlet for his chaos. The fact that they never did an episode about him and Pinkie where he makes chaotic parties with her just shows that the writers don’t have the slightest clue who Discord even was originally.

I consider him to be a different character now. Maybe a different member of his species turned themselves to stone because they overheard that Celestia was planning on redeeming him. That would explain his CRINGEY personality!!!!
No reason given
Edited by UserAccount