Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Spinny":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4982803#post_4982803

)

If you're far more impulsive, and aren't good with the magic of friendship, you're not that good a candidate for the Element of Magic, unless you're gonna also tell me Sombra is automatically more qualified because he's more powerful than Twilight on her lonesome.

~

%
also she was explicitly trying significantly harder than Twilight in ELTSD, was per her own words _*trying_* to impress her so she'd be able to skip friendship lessons, and the latter never went "wow I could never do that," and Starlight either doesn't have the ability to copy spells from seeing them once, or it's notably weaker than Twilight's capacity. Also her telekinesis is _*way_* less impressive than "[Twilight's has been":](https://youtu.be/jUGIedE-Sfc?t=228) to the point I can't think of her doing much of anything impressive with it, can only remember her struggling to lift Hoo'Far's wagon for an upper level feat.~%
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Spinny":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4982803#post_4982803

If you're far more impulsive, and aren't good with the magic of friendship, you're not that good a candidate for the Element of Magic, unless you're gonna also tell me Sombra is automatically more qualified because he's more powerful than Twilight on her lonesome.

~also she was explicitly trying significantly harder than Twilight in ELTSD, was per her own words _trying_ to impress her so she'd be able to skip friendship lessons, and the latter never went "wow I could never do that," and Starlight either doesn't have the ability to copy spells from seeing them once, or it's notably weaker than Twilight's capacity. Also her telekinesis is _way_ less impressive than "Twilight's has been":https://youtu.be/jUGIedE-Sfc?t=228 to the point I can't think of her doing much of anything impressive with it, can only remember her struggling to lift Hoo'Far's wagon for an upper feat.~
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Spinny":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4982803#post_4982803

~also she was explicitly trying significantly harder than Twilight in ELTSD, was per her own words _trying_ to impress her so she'd be able to skip friendship lessons, and the latter never went "wow I could never do that," and Starlight either doesn't have the ability to copy spells from seeing them once, or it's notably weaker than Twilight's capacity. Also her telekinesis is generally _way_ less impressive than "Twilight's has been":https://youtu.be/jUGIedE-Sfc?t=228 to the point I can't think of her doing much of anything impressive with it~
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

~also she was explicitly trying significantly harder than Twilight in ELTSD, was per her own words _trying_ to impress her so she'd be able to skip friendship lessons, and the latter never went "wow I could never do that," and Starlight either doesn't have the ability to copy spells from seeing them once, or it's notably weaker than Twilight's capacity. Also her telekinesis is generally _way_ less impressive than "Twilight's has been":https://youtu.be/jUGIedE-Sfc?t=228 to the point I can't think of her doing much of anything impressive with it~
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

~also she was explicitly trying significantly harder than Twilight in ELTSD, was per her own words _trying_ to impress her so she'd be able to skip friendship lessons, and the latter never went "wow I could never do that," and Starlight either doesn't have the ability to copy spells from seeing them once, or it's notably weaker than Twilight's capacity. Also her telekinesis is generally _way_ less impressive than "Twilight's has been":https://youtu.be/jUGIedE-Sfc?t=228 to the point I can't think of her doing much of anything with it~
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

~also she was explicitly trying significantly harder than Twilight in ELTSD, was per her own words _trying_ to impress her so she'd be able to skip friendship lessons, and the latter never went "wow I could never do that," and Starlight either doesn't have the ability to copy spells from seeing them once, or it's severenotably weaker than Twilight's capacity~
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

~also she was explicitly trying significantly harder than Twilight in ELTSD, was per her own words _trying_ to impress her so she'd be able to skip friendship lessons, and the latter never went "wow I could never do that," and Starlight either doesn't have the ability to copy spells from seeing them once, or it's severely weaker than Twilight's~
No reason given
Edited by AC97