Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Background Pony #4530":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4985785#post_4985785

)

Meghan wasn't the one who edited that together, was she? I'll also note she either way had no role over writing or story editing the S6 finale, which is playing over that.

I feel it's worth noting she had Sombra _*killed_* and Tirek banished right back to Tartarus, in episodes she wrote, aside from her not really going for much of a sympathetic angle for Chrysalis the first time, between the bitchy disguised behavior, the implied murder provocation attempt with Twilight and Cadance for sick, petty kicks, and the terrorist attack carried out with complete gusto.

...also now that I remember, she was part of the Movie writing team, and the Storm King died there.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Background Pony #4530":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4985785#post_4985785

Meghan wasn't the one who edited that together, was she? I'll also note she either way had no role over writing or story editing the S6 finale, which is playing over that.

I feel it's worth noting she had Sombra _killed_ and Tirek banished right back to Tartarus, in episodes she wrote, aside from her not really going for much of a sympathetic angle for Chrysalis the first time, between the bitchy disguised behavior, the implied murder provocation attempt with Twilight and Cadance for sick, petty kicks, and the terrorist attack carried out with gusto.

...also now that I remember, she was part of the Movie writing team, and the Storm King died there.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Background Pony #4530":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4985785#post_4985785

I feel it's worth noting she had Sombra _killed_ and Tirek banished right back to Tartarus, in episodes she wrote, aside from her not really going for much of a sympathetic angle for Chrysalis the first time, between the bitchy disguised behavior, the implied murder provocation attempt with Twilight and Cadance, and the terrorist attack tcakrriend out with gusto.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I feel it's worth noting she had Sombra _killed_ and Tirek banished right back to Tartarus, in episodes she wrote, aside from her not really going for much of a sympathetic angle for Chrysalis the first time, between the bitchy disguised behavior, the implied murder provocation attempt with Twilight and Cadance, and the terrorist attack taken.

No reason given
Edited by AC97