Viewing last 25 versions of post by DaddyMakesMeEUHH in topic Unpopular opinion time

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"[@DoctorWTF":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5018524#post_5018524
)  
Flash Sentry and her had a little thing going on (even in the pony universe) before the "simps" came in and destroyed any possibility of Flash having any type of development.

Rarity had that attraction to Trenderhoof. I don't know if we should count the comics, but in those she's always fondling over any attractive looking Stallion. You *could* say Fancy Pants and her have potential to be a thing as well. If I remember correctly Rarity also likes to read romantic mystery books, so that _*could_* count mean that she would accept having a mate. I'm probably just reaching on that last point though.😅
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@DoctorWTF":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5018524#post_5018524
Flash Sentry and her had a little thing going on (even in the pony universe) before the "simps" came in and destroyed any possibility of Flash having any type of development.
Rarity had that attraction to Trenderhoof. I don't know if we should count the comics, but in those she's always fondling over any attractive looking Stallion. If I remember correctly Rarity also likes to read romantic mystery books, so that _could_ count mean that she would accept having a mate.
No reason given
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@DoctorWTF":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5018524#post_5018524
Rarity had that attraction to Trenderhoof. I don't if we should count the comics, but in those she's always fondling over any attractive looking Stallion. If I remember correctly Rarity also likes to read romantic mystery books, so that _could_ count mean that she dwould accespt whavintg a mate.
No reason given