Viewing last 25 versions of post by Tiger beetle in topic Unpopular opinion time

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
[@Icicle Niceicle 1517](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5595309#post_5595309)
Oh, I got it. My wording was very much intentional in the original post. Though, I didn't count on someone making the joke that quickly, hah.

The .gif just reminded me how there is even more precedent on vehicles being powered by spells, so I focused on that.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
[@Icicle Niceicle 1517](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5595309#post_5595309)
Oh don't worry, I got it. My wording was very much intentional in the original post.

The .gif just reminded me how there is even more precedent on vehicles being powered by spells, so I focused on that.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
Oh don't worry, I got it. My wording was very much intentional in the original post.

They .gif just reminded me how there is even more precedent on vehicles being powered by spells, so I focused on that.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
Oh don't worry, I got it. My wording was very much intentional in mythe original post.

They just reminded how there is even more precedent on vehicles being powered by spells, so I focused on that.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
Oh, I got it. My wording was very much intentional in my original post. I expect someone to comment on it.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
Oh, I got ithat. My wording was very much intentional in my original post. I expect someone to comment on it.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle