Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Was it wrong the main six allowed snips to use snails fame to make money

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Sadrai":](/forums/pony/topics/was-it-wrong-the-main-six-allowed-snips-to-use-snails-fame-to-make-money?post_id=4928406#post_4928406
)  
I completely agree. It's how real life works and I don't mean that in a cynical way. A musician needs a producer to market her song to others.

And you know the reason the why the Mane 6 would allow it? Maybe it would give oh I dunno, **actual lessons** that could give Snips skills to get a future career or simply to give himself confidence atin a job well done? Are people seriously this desparate to complain about this?
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer