Viewing last 25 versions of post by Poison Trail in topic Worst episodes of S7

Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Rock Solid Friendship for the bait-and-switch into a Starlight episode (which I no longer watch).

Honest Apple for it's sheer mediocrity and continuation of AJ's personality regression.

Fluttershy Leans In for it's hamfisted approach, with a forced "This side is _*good_*, this side is _*bad_*" dynamic that's frustratingly similar to "Bats!".
No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rock Solid Friendship for the bait-and-switch into a Starlight episode (which I no longer watch).

Honest Apple for it's sheer mediocrity.

Fluttershy Leans In for it's hamfisted approach, with a forced "This side is _good_, this side is _bad_" dynamic that's frustratingly similar to "Bats!".

No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Honest Apple for it's sheer mediocrity.

Fluttershy Leans In for it's hamfisted approach, with a forced "This side is _good_, this side is _bad_" dynamic that's frustratingly similar to "Bats!".

No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail