Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrounge in topic Your own Episode ideas

Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
__Three Rarity episodes, dunno why my brain went to Rarity today.

+The
Barber of Ponyville+__: When Diamond Tiara stops coming to school, Silver Spoon worries about her friend. When Sweetie Belle asks if everything's all right, Silver Spoon pours out her worries, and the two talk Rarity into a plan in which she gets hired as Diamond Tiara's manestylist for her parents' most important social events and photo ops, when they need her to look her best, and uses this position to make sure she's all right, as well as pass messages between her and Silver Spoon.

~[spoiler]

%||
I originally had another idea for this title, but I decided to look up actual plot to "Barber of Seville", and the idea of Diamond being basically locked away and Silver being separated from her made me think "hey, let's use the plot and not just the title".[/spoiler]~

+
||%

__
I'm Not Gonna Teach Him How To Prance With You+__: Rarity becomes resentful when Applejack brings a stallion to her and asks her to teach him how to "dance fancy". (Because sometimes it's fun to get the shippers all riled up. And the guy turns out to just be one of AJ's Pear cousins that she's trying to make a good impression on.)

+

__
Double Doublecross+__: Wind Rider and Lightning Dust team up to settle the score with Rainbow Dash, but Lightning Dust soon finds she was meant only to serve as a distraction while he went after the pony he truly holds responsible for his fall from grace: Rarity.

...What is it with me and Rarity today?

"

[
@Nyperold":](/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3497084#post_3497084
)  
Not sure about the first part, I was thinking Applejack actually shows up at Zecora's to bring Apple Bloom home and _*she'd_* get to deliver the big speech about family. But the second one I think would be really heartwarming (pun not intended) despite it's obviousness.

"

[
@Applepie1973":](/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3496838#post_3496838
)  
Glad you like it!

"

[
@ImperfectXIII":](/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3491784#post_3491784
)  
Thanks! 4 was in my head for a while, I was always a little disappointed that they never followed up with DT after she reformed. (And still am, hence today's first episode idea.)

"

[
@Scrounge":](/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3491729#post_3491729
[bq="Scrounge"]+
)  

> __
The Fluttershy Effect+__: Despite Rainbow Dash's warnings, Gilda pushes Fluttershy around in an effort to toughen her up.[/bq]

I feel like I need to clarify this one. Rainbow Dash isn't trying to protect Fluttershy from Gilda. She's trying to protect _*Gilda_* from the consequences of pushing Fluttershy too far.
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Three Rarity episodes, dunno why my brain went to Rarity today.

+The Barber of Ponyville+: When Diamond Tiara stops coming to school, Silver Spoon worries about her friend. When Sweetie Belle asks if everything's all right, Silver Spoon pours out her worries, and the two talk Rarity into a plan in which she gets hired as Diamond Tiara's manestylist for her parents' most important social events and photo ops, when they need her to look her best, and uses this position to make sure she's all right, as well as pass messages between her and Silver Spoon.

~[spoiler]I originally had another idea for this title, but I decided to look up actual plot to "Barber of Seville", and the idea of Diamond being basically locked away and Silver being separated from her made me think "hey, let's use the plot and not just the title".[/spoiler]~

+I'm Not Gonna Teach Him How To Prance With You+: Rarity becomes resentful when Applejack brings a stallion to her and asks her to teach him how to "dance fancy". (Because sometimes it's fun to get the shippers all riled up. And the guy turns out to just be one of AJ's Pear cousins that she's trying to make a good impression on.)

+Double Doublecross+: Wind Rider and Lightning Dust team up to settle the score with Rainbow Dash, but Lightning Dust soon finds she was meant only to serve as a distraction while he went after the pony he truly holds responsible for his fall from grace: Rarity.

...What is it with me and Rarity today?

"@Nyperold":/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3497084#post_3497084
Not sure about the first part, I was thinking Applejack actually shows up at Zecora's to bring Apple Bloom home and _she'd_ get to deliver the big speech about family. But the second one I think would be really heartwarming (pun not intended) despite it's obviousness.

"@Applepie1973":/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3496838#post_3496838
Glad you like it!

"@ImperfectXIII":/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3491784#post_3491784
Thanks! 4 was in my head for a while, I was always a little disappointed that they never followed up with DT after she reformed. (And still am, hence today's first episode idea.)

"@Scrounge":/pony/your-own-episode-ideas/post/3491729#post_3491729
[bq="Scrounge"]+The Fluttershy Effect+: Despite Rainbow Dash's warnings, Gilda pushes Fluttershy around in an effort to toughen her up.[/bq]

I feel like I need to clarify this one. Rainbow Dash isn't trying to protect Fluttershy from Gilda. She's trying to protect _Gilda_ from the consequences of pushing Fluttershy too far.
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge