Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sweet Blast in topic Your own Episode ideas

Sweet Blast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Practice makes perfect
,,Two another ways to spend vacation"

Fluttershy with Rainbow Dash goes to Las Pegasus but when they got there they started having conflict. How they gonna spend time together? Rainbow want to ride Blue Younder rollercoaster with Fluttershy and Fluttershy want just to look at animals and another stuff. (Polish pegasister. Forgive my grammar mistakes).

Anywho. I don't think this is my good idea but anywhoatever. More Las Pegasus!
No reason given
Edited by Sweet Blast
Sweet Blast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Practice makes perfect
Fluttershy with Rainbow Dash goes to Las Pegasus but when they got there they started having conflict. How they gonna spend time together? Rainbow want to ride Blue Younder rollercoaster with Fluttershy and Fluttershy want just to look at animals and another stuff. (Polish pegasister. Forgive my grammar mistakes).
Anywho. I don't think this is my good idea but anywho. More Las Pegasus!
No reason given
Edited by Sweet Blast
Sweet Blast
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Practice makes perfect
No reason given
Edited by Sweet Blast
Sweet Blast
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Practice makes perfect
Fluttershy with Rainbow Dash goes to Las Pegasus but when they got here they started having conflict. How they gonna spend time? Rainbow want to ride Blue Younder rollercoaster with Fluttershy and Fluttershy want just to look at animals and another stuff. (Polish pegasister. Forgive my grammar mistakes).
No reason given
Edited by Sweet Blast