Viewing last 25 versions of post by Chef Unionista ZGU in topic Knowdledge is Gold [Anthro, NSFW, Post-Apoc, Reserved]

Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
"[@Zaknel":](/rp/anthro-nsfw-post-apoc-reserved/post/4060160#post_4060160

)

As soon as he said "princess", Twilight let out a semi-flattered "oh" out, proceeding to place a hand infront of her mouth ss she stiffled a chuckle.

She then sat down on a red couch, also close to the table, a shy-ish blush appearing on her cheeks, "it's been a while that I've beren refered to as Princess, you see. I have unfortunately lost my title in the Young 25th year of our Godess Celestia."

Spike piped in from the background, arms crossed, "the Republic wanted less royalty, so we only have the Royal Sisters as Princesses." He'd then look to Twilight, frowning, "a shame, really."

Twilight nodded, "a shame indeed." She then shook her head, giving Zaknel a very polite smile, her blush remaining, "but back to our main topic: The epedition. I have agreed along with a few other benefactors on funding a trek into the infected lands. We are to . . ahem, "rescue" precious, financially valuable knowdledge from a certain chain of universities in infected areas." She raised a teaching finger, "this will be a dangerous trek indeed, so that is why me and my fellow benefactors are intent on creating a capable crew. There is alot of money in the game-- that is atleast so, as we are hoping the expedition to return with plenty of books and such." - "If you are to participate, the financial reward and the fame alone will recompensate for the risks."

"Do tell, dear . . ." She'd reach over to a paper, persumably the application ,". . . Zaknel, do you have any experience of the military sort? Firearms experience. . ?"
No reason given
Edited by Chef Unionista ZGU
Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
"@Zaknel":/rp/anthro-nsfw-post-apoc-reserved/post/4060160#post_4060160

As soon as he said "princess", Twilight let out a semi-flattered "oh" out, proceeding to place a hand infront of her mouth ss she stiffled a chuckle.

She then sat down on a red couch, also close to the table, a shy-ish blush appearing on her cheeks, "it's been a while that I've bern refered to as Princess, you see. I have unfortunately lost my title in the Young 25th year of our Godess Celestia."

Spike piped in from the background, arms crossed, "the Republic wanted less royalty, so we only have the Royal Sisters as Princesses." He'd then look to Twilight, frowning, "a shame, really."

Twilight nodded, "a shame indeed." She then shook her head, giving Zaknel a very polite smile, her blush remaining, "but back to our main topic: The epedition. I have agreed along with a few other benefactors on funding a trek into the infected lands. We are to . . ahem, "rescue" precious, financially valuable knowdledge from a certain chain of universities in infected areas." She raised a teaching finger, "this will be a dangerous trek indeed, so that is why me and my fellow benefactors are intent on creating a capable crew. There is alot of money in the game-- that is atleast so, as we are hoping the expedition to return with plenty of books and such." - "If you are to participate, the financial reward and the fame alone will recompensate for the risks."

"Do tell, dear . . ." She'd reach over to a paper, persumably the application ,". . . Zaknel, do you have any experience of the military sort? Firearms experience. . ?"
No reason given
Edited by Chef Unionista ZGU