Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic CIU: Cyber (Anthro, Reboot, NSFW)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
_*Events take place a year after the original thread._

It had been a whole year of hiatus for the Cyber department, bring accused of corruption...

Now it has been reopened, under new management, but it was reopened with dislike. People who hack for good. And bad, have been rather angered, the good think they will be wrongly accused. The bad have lost their freedom... All will sort out one way or another.

Name:

pearancies:

Cutie Mark:
O

Former Hacker or CIU Agen
t:  
Skill Level (Hig
h, average or low):

Skills:  
Notes:
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
_Events take place a year after the original thread._

It had been a whole year of hiatus for the Cyber department, bring accused of corruption...

Now it has been reopened, under new management, but it was reopened with dislike. People who hack for good. And bad, have been rather angered, the good think they will be wrongly accused. The bad have lost their freedom... All will sort out one way or another.

Name:
Species:
Cutie Mark:
Other:
Notes:
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333